The Rules for this album were as follows :
1. Write and record a song (of any genre!) about A TIME THAT YOU FELL ASLEEP. A story song. an unforgettable, strange, or perfectly mundane story about yourself and sleep.
2. there must be three different people AND/OR three different instruments in your recording. (electronics and percussion count as instruments.)
3. send a file (preferably wav) to email@example.com
(dropbox or google docs also work with the same email.) include your band name, home town, song title, and any other information you want included.
4. Records Without Limits compilations will be available for free download. the option to donate will be available and all donations will go towards the operating and opening costs of Coffee House Without Limits in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
5. The due date is October 5th. this gives you plenty of time to assemble some friends or instruments and record! it can be sloppy and i encourage you to get a friend who has never sung before to sing on your track! or do whatever.
6. No profanities or hateful language. I plan on playing these songs in the coffee shop on a regular basis!
let me know if i missed anything! invite your friends!